Sunday, March 23, 2014

Menu Plan–March 23

Over my spring break, I watched Frozen.  I know, I know, I’m behind the times.  If you are too, don’t wait.  Plan to watch it soon.  It is amazing!  Maybe it’s because I’m from the Frozen north and have an adorable little sister, but my!  That movie made me laugh and cry.  Loved it. 

Plus, the first time (yes, I watched it twice) I watched it I had the privilege of watching it with my sister.  And, we ate one of our all time favorite soups – a recipe from Megan at What’s Megan Making: Roasted Vegetable Minestrone

My mom turned 60 this week, on the first day of spring.  If you missed it, check out my birthday post – she’s the reason I have this blog in the first place, and know my way around the kitchen!  It was great to have time to spend with her this week. 

Our recipe highlight went to a Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Red Potato Bake.  I love that you can put this one together in the morning and bake it when you get home. 

On our menu this week:

Sunday
Ham & Potato Casserole, Roasted Asparagus
To do: Roast Asparagus, cook ground beef

Monday
Crockpot Cowboy Casserole {new}
To do: Pull out chicken & stock to thaw; make rice (x2)

Tuesday
Chicken, Cheddar & Rice Soup
To do: Dice peppers, make Caramel Cranberry Chex Mix

Wednesday
Un-Stuffed Pepper Casserole
To do: Dice/prep veggies for pizza

Thursday
Leftovers
To do: Nothing

Friday
Easy Stuffed Crust Pizza, Black Bean Dip
To do: Thaw chicken & slice bell peppers

Saturday|
Chicken Fajitas {new} with corn

Sunday – Grandma’s 95th Birthday Party

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...